Red Eye 5.21
- Forex Red Eye EA is an intelligent automated Expert Advisor. It is working with many smart strategies and works without any complicated settings.
- Entry and exit logic operates on Bar Close only. This filters market noise, dramatically speeds up optimizations, avoids stop loss hunting, and ensures proper operation at any broker with a reasonable spread.
- This EA has a protection function in that the EA is not allowed to open positions above a spread to be set.
- Furthermore, you can set at what times the EA should only be active.
- In addition, you can set the EA to close all positions below a certain equity.
- 4 different types of Money Management (Fixed Lot, Percentage, Geometrical, Proportional)
No grid, no martingale, no arbitrage, no tick scalping, non curve fitting!
- The EA opens a lot of positions, so a small lot size is preferred! Trade first on Demo account to test.
- 5 years 99% quality backtest with 0.10 lotsize.
- Use on several accounts is possible
- Works with 4-5 digits brokers
- Money management (Maximum Spread, Minimum Equity) is adjustable
- 4 Types of Money Management
- Trading times are adjustable
- Best Timeframe: H1
- Symbols: USDJPY
- Minimum deposit: $500
- before using on real money, test the adviser with the minimum risk on the cent trading account
- Use VPS or the server with minimal network delays to the server of the broker;
- low spreads + low commission + quality execution – this is the main thing when choosing a broker for trading
- SHOW INFOPANEL ON CHART – Show Infopanel on Chart
- Custom Order Comment – CUSTOM ORDER COMMENT
- Base Magic Number – You can change Magic Number.
- MM: 1.PERCENTAGE 2.FIXED 3.GEOMETRICAL 4.PROPORTIONAL – Choose your Money Management
- Maximum Lots – Your Maximum Lot size value when using Entry percent.
- FIX Lots – If use MM Fixed Enter Lotsize here
- Geometrical Factor – Enter Geometrical Factor if use Money Management 3 (GEOMETRICAL)
- Proportional Risk– Enter Proportional Risk Factor in % if use Money Management 4 (PROPORTIONAL)
- Entry Percent – Your entry risk based on your equity value.
- Use Spread Protection – Select if you want to use maximum spread protection.
- Maximum Spread (points) – Maximum allowed spread to open a position.
- Use Minimum Equity – Select if you want to use Equity Protection.
- Minimum Equity – Stop opening new trades, close all trades and disable the EA when equity is below X amount.
- Sunday Open – start trading time on Sunday. Enter time in seconds when the EA starts opening positions on Sundays.
- Sunday Close – end trading time on Sunday. Enter time in seconds when the EA stops opening positions on Sundays.
- Monday-Thursday Open – start trading time on Monday-Thursday. Enter time in seconds when the EA starts opening positions on Monday-Thursday
- Monday-Thursday Close – end trading time on Monday-Thursday. Enter time in seconds when the EA stops opening positions between Monday-Thursday.
- Friday Open – start trading time on Friday. Enter time in seconds when the EA starts opening positions on Friday.
- Friday Close – end trading time on Friday. Enter time in seconds when the EA stops opening positions on Friday.
- Ignore Sunday – Select if the EA should trade on Sundays, true/false.
- Close at session Close – Close all positions after a session, true/false. Time you have setup before.
- Close at friday Close – the EA will close all positions at the end of Friday session.