What is Forex ea download shop?
Forex ea download is a marketplace for Forex related digital products. If you have a Forex related digital product that you purchased, but you don’t need it anymore, you can sell it here. Also, if you are looking for cheap Forex products, you can browse the site, find and buy your favorites for a low price. Please keep in mind that you are responsible for the products you sell, and the website admin won’t tolerate any copyright infringements.
How can I pay for the products?
You can pay by all major debit or credit cards and also with Paypal. It is safe and secure.
I ordered a product. When and how will I get it?
You can receive all your complete orders from your registered email address! 99% of the webshop products are delivered automatically to your registered mail id. You can download your orders on mail. The remaining 1% webshop products are delivered in 24hrs to your email address. Please make sure that you typed in your correct and working email address to the delivery field during the checkout. Please keep in mind that all products are digital products on this website.
I haven’t received my order, what can I do?
You can receive all your complete orders from your registered email address! If you totally can’t find your download link(s), please kindly contact the admin via the contact form and he will check your order. Please don’t send us multiple emails, we answer all emails in 24hrs.
I received my download link but it’s not working / I got an error message / I can’t download.
Please try with Opera browser, it is excellent for downloading from cloud storage sites.
Are these products original and working?
Yes, all products are original and working as the developers designed them to work. But as we are not the developer of the products, we are not responsible for the performance or claims of the developers of these systems and we don’t provide money back guarantee with these products. Please do your due diligence so you know what you are purchasing, there are dozens of good forums and review sites on the internet that you can get unbiased info from. Also as some of the products were created to run on old MT4 versions only (v594 or below), while others will run on the new MT4 versions (v600 or above), it is your responsibility to choose the right system for your MT4 version. We are not responsible if you haven’t made your background check on the product and purchased something that is not compatible with your platform. Again: please do your due diligence so you know what you are purchasing, there are dozens of good forums and review sites on the internet that you can get unbiased info from.
The pdf file I received is password protected and asking for an activation key. When will I get it?
Some pdf-s are password protected. When you try to open it up, you will see the Machine ID at the bottom of the activation window. Please email us that Machine ID and we will send you the activation key in max 24hrs (usually much sooner).
Will you help me in using the software?
You will get the software with it’s user manual. It should contain all necessary information on how to install and use it. As we are not the developers of these products, we can’t offer additional support service on how to use the software. The user manual must contain all necessary information.
I am looking for a system/EA/course but can’t find it on your website.
Please send us a request via the contact form and we will try to get you the item for a low price.
I received a RAR/ZIP file. How can I open it?
You can open the RAR/ZIP files with the free WinRAR software.
I received a video course. Which media player is the recommended one to use?
We recommend to use the free VLC Player, it is the best.
I ordered a big file/course and received several download links. Is it free to download from these websites?
Yes, you can download the files for free, just simply choose the free download option on the webpage.
When I download the files, the download speed is slow and it disrupts in the middle. What can I do?
We’d recommend you to find a more reliable internet source if you’re having problems with your internet connection.
I’m the creator of one of the systems and I want you to delete it from your website. What can I do?
The website admin doesn’t tolerate any copyright infringements, so please feel free to contact us via our contact form. We will remove the product in 24hrs after notification received and we will also blacklist it so it can’t be offered in the future.
Some EA/Indicators may not be working unless you revert MT4 to previous version.
How to down grade MT4
I have a custom question, can I contact you?
Sure, please feel free to contact us via our contact form. We will try answer your question asap.